Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cool to be Geek

            This was one of the first videos posted on the geekandsundry channel, created by the amazing Felicia Day, on Youtube. The lyrics are a little hokey, but overall, it’s a really enjoyable music video. It features everyone from The Guild as a rock band. Felicia Day and Jed Whedon wrote the lyrics, and Jed Whedon also wrote the music and directed the video which makes it even cooler. I am one of the lucky ones who went to high school and never had any bad experiences when I expressed my inner geek. Even though I don’t really identify with song, the sentiment great and I agree that the geeks are inheriting the earth. The Guild also has two other songs out: "Game on" and "Do You Wanna Date My Avatar." I watched "Game on" based on a suggestion from a friend which led to me watch The Guild series. In case you live under a rock or didn’t really care about the show, here are the other two for your ears to enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment