Thursday, April 12, 2012

C2E2!


Welcome to my blog! I’m really excited to get this going and what better way to start a blog about things I love than with C2E2. C2E2 starts tomorrow and I am so excited! I went last year and it was great. I had my picture taken with Sam Merlotte, met the very handsome Tahmoh Penikett, went to a panel featuring The Walking Dead’s Andrea and Shane, and met the Starkids. It was a great experience! I think C2E2 is a great as a first con for anyone and this year my group welcomes a new member to the con community. Many things to look forward to at this year’s C2E2 including John Barrowman, Chris Hardwick, Nicholas Brendon, Jane Espenson, Charlaine Harris, and Bill Willingham. So many guests, so little time! I also am very excited to be attending Nerdist Podcast Live! I will be taking many pictures and relaying my experience throughout the week after the con. If you like sweet cosplay, awesome celebrates, and general nerdiness, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment