Tuesday, March 12, 2013

TGIF

My older brother (the hopelessgamer) started a subreddit recently. Its called TGIFclub (http://www.reddit.com/r/TGIFClub/). The idea behind his subreddit is to recreate the old days of TGIF on ABC. TGIF was a weekly event for my family. My parents would order pizza, each sibling would invite over a friend, we set out our beloved bear blanket to sit on, and all be amused in the entertainment that was TGIF on ABC. I'm really excited about this idea. TGIF was a big deal for my family and I looked forward to if every week. The Hopeless Gamer's idea is to recreate TGIF through Netflix instant watch. He asked for suggestions for half-hour comedy based shows, out of heavy syndication, and the series needed to be over. The group will choose four shows and watch one every Friday night. Then, the group will discuss the episodes. I plan in partaking along with my boyfriend, and we couldn't be more excited. I highly recommend that others join as well! This sounds like a lot of fun and I can't wait for it to start.
(My favorite TGIF show and I totally had/may still have this book!)

No comments:

Post a Comment