Friday, March 1, 2013

Knights of Badassdom

So there is this movie about LARPing staring Peter Dinklage, Summer Glau, and Ryan Kwanten. I expect the reaction, if you did not know this existed, to be something like "OH MY GLOB! WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS YEt?" The sad response I would have to give you is because it is not out yet and seems to be held up in release.

The trailer for "Knights of Badassdom" premiered at Comic-Con in 2011 with a set release in 2012, which never happened. The trailer for this awesome piece of film greatness can be seen here:

Every once in a while I check the status of this movie. Today, when I checked it, I found this article:http://beta.videoeta.com/news/3529/movie-held-hostage-knights-of-badassdom/ . The author, John Couture, did some digging to find out when this movie would be released. The tl;dr version is that it supposedly has a release in the first half of 2013. We'll see how this holds up, but sadly, I'm not holding my breath. Some day I will see this movie, some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment