Monday, March 4, 2013

Inspector Space Time

A long time ago I posted part of an interview with Karen Gillian. In the interview, she said she would love to be in an episode of Community. Two episodes of Community ago was Inspector Spacetime themed were the crew went to a convention. I feel like the show missed out on a great opportunity to have Gillian on the show. She may have been working on something else or scheduling  may not have worked out, but I got to admit, I was a bit disappointed. Through the whole episode I was crossing my fingers that she would show up. She did not, but Battlestar Galactica alum, Tricia Helfer, did. It was a pleasant surprise to see her in a show that is big among the same demographic as BSG even if it was just a cameo. Here's to hoping Community will some day be graced by Karen Gillian's presence.  



No comments:

Post a Comment